Meet & Greet Details
- Prior to your scheduled meet & greet time, please line up by the Artist Meet & Greet tent—located to the right of the Main Stage by the utility road (see festival map).
- Please have your Eventbrite ticket ready to be scanned (printed out or by phone).
- Each person, regardless of age, must have their own ticket in order to participate in the meet and greet. Children will not be permitted entrance without their own ticket.
- You will be taken either by group or individually into the Meet & Greet tent.
🆕 We have spoken with the band and they will honor the meet and greets as described when you purchased. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this unique year.
- Handshaking will be acceptable as long as hand sanitizer is used before approaching the band, but no hugging or touching.
- Autograph items are limited to one.
- Close standing for photos is fine.
- These photos will be sent by email for download after the festival.
- Reminder: You must purchase a ticket for the festival in addition to your meet and greet purchase to enter the park.
- If anything changes we will send an email to all attendees who purchased an Artist Meet & Greet.
Meet & Greet Times
Thursday, July 15
- We The Kingdom: 5:30 pm
- for KING & COUNTRY: 6:30 pm
Friday July 16
- Jordan Feliz: 4:30 pm
- Skillet: 7:30 pm
- Andy Mineo: 9:05 pm
Saturday July 17
- Newsboys United: 4:00 pm
- TobyMac: 8:00 pm
Sunday July 18
- Lecrae: 5:00 pm
- Kari Jobe: 6:00 pm
- Switchfoot: 7:45 pm
If anything changes we will send an email to all attendees who purchased an Artist Meet & Greet. Please contact us if you have any questions.